Vampire Love Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Love Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ayane
Admin
Ayane

Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings   Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:03 am

((>.> jack no deleting this topic))
Ayane smiled and cuddled into him
Back to top Go down
https://vlrp.rpg-board.net
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings   Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:06 am

Zero cuddled her back and kissed her passionatly.

"I love you Ayane"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings   Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:06 am

(i plan on deleting the posts here....i don't want this forum down..so do it! if tomorrow its not done then i 'll do it,assuming this forum is still up!..)
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings   Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:08 am

((You wont do anything the creators tell you not to mate))
Back to top Go down
Ayane
Admin
Ayane

PostSubject: Re: Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings   Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:10 am

((jack >.> this was up b4 you joined as rightful webmaster i can take away your administration power >.> so dont make me))
Back to top Go down
https://vlrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings   Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:13 am

(well 'mate' i am trying to do it for the well being of the forum..at the vary least if you must do these things make a mature part of the forum where these things may take place not just anywhere! i do plan on doing this...and take my administer status away if you wish but i am only doing it for the well being of the forum..why you guys hate so much that I'm Only SELECTIVELY taking out POSTS that have MATURE CONTENT that should have been done IN PMS annoys me greatly..hate to piss in your lemonade,and step on some toes,but really,you 2 should know better anyway..again I'm not doing anything till tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings   Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ayane's Home Near the Hotsprings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3