Vampire Love Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Love Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jack's home (entery by invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

jack's home (entery by invite) Empty
PostSubject: jack''s home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:27 am

Jack walks into his vary small 4 roomed house,it had a living room,witch upon walking in you find yourself in,it had a table that had a satanist symbol,and 5 chairs around it. Next to it to the right is the kitchen where food is made,the kitchen right now wasn't its best but it still worked. Foreword there was a door leading to the bedroom for 2,it had a dubble bed,a radio,and thats about it,and inside that room was a door that lead to the master bathroom,it was a full bath with all it needed for now. Jack now lived here alone,at one point all his family lived here,but their deaths left him to fend for himself,as a demon he dident need to eat for a few months at a time without feeling hungry, but he knew he would miss eating daily. Jack paces around the living room table,thinking. outside this house was a forest,completely covered in a black mist. so if anyone came,jack would know,but the house was hidden so well that only those he wanted to come know where it is.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:35 am

Light had walked up to the house and looks at its structure then smirks with is bloodlusting eyes wondering what foul creature had invited him to such a house like this but he played along and knocked on the door to see who was exactly behinde the doors of this so called house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:39 am

The 'house' on the outside was covered with black paint on its windows and was painted on the walls with cement,to add protection from attackers, Jack looked at the door,the black mist had told him someone was here,and jack smirked to see the reaction on the mans face when he opens the door. Jack slowly walks to the door and opened it wide,the little 7 year old standing before the man now.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:44 am

Light let out a chuckle looking at the little boy

"and what does a 7 year old want from a pure blood vampire...wait be you human or be you something else"

he looked at the boy more seriously knowing something strange was up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:49 am

Jack smirks,looking up at the man,he had read story's about how he was,and laughed at them as if they where funny, normally jack was anti social but now,he was all alone,so he wanted someone to 'play' with.
"Me?...a human?...your kidding right?"
Jack reaches out his hand,palm up,as all the black mist outside rushes past light,into his palm,making a black orb.
"I am the fallen angle of darkness...when i grow up...the angle of death..."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:55 am

"angel of death huh...so you be half demon by the looks of it. tell me be you really the age of 7 or do you take that form as a disguise?"

he looks as if now he is intrested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:59 am

Jack nods slightly.
"I am truly 7 years of age...."
Jack walks into the house,sitting at the table.
"But come now! lets not lurch in doorways! one may question your upbringing." ^^
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:01 pm

he chuckles and walks in the house the 7 year old

"so what be it that you wanted of me fallen angel"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Jack smiles,sitting at the large table,there being food there in front of me,and where the man was to see all he had for him scene he can not eat human food was a cage behind him,inside the cage was a 30 some year old man there,on the cage was his record for being a murderer,and it says on top of the cage 'all yours'.
"Well...i mostly wanted the company...so i guess we will see where it gos." ^^
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:11 pm

"will we now"

she snickers as his fangs finally are shown walking up to the cage seeing the man

"humans so pitiful I hope they rot to nothing, but this one being a criminal deserves the up most cruel death"

His eyes turn red and his nails rip open the steal cage doors

"death by my fangs!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Jack looked at the lightly,watching him,as he eats his pork chops smiling happily.
"If you wish to get technical about it...they do rot to nothing when they die ^^..."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:16 pm

He finishes and when he pulls back he turns to the child blood on his fangs and he smirks

"that is true but i ment the bones shatter wilt away to dust and soon that will be, the pure bloods will get rid of them along with the filthy half bloods their love for humans makes me sick so i will kill them my self"

his eyes flicker back to silverish grey and his fangs arn't visable and niether is his claws
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:25 pm

jack laughs slightly
"....be careful now...my father was a human...but i am still more powerful then close to any being on this earth..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:38 pm

its been 7 years sence that cliffhanger,after light had left hat day,jack dident follow him,altho he was evil,he dident want to be,now he is 14,and had found a girl of about 18,she was alone,jack walks in with her in his arms,walking into the bedroom and laying her on the bed
"this is your new home ^^"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kit

Kit Kit

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:40 pm

"ok..its pretty"

she gotten over saying kya cause she wasn't nervous no more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:41 pm

jack smiled,and walks out of the bedroom,into the kitchen,preparing something to eat
Back to top Go down
Kit Kit

Kit Kit

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:43 pm

she gets up and leans on the the edge of the bed hanging upside down to see under the bed and also trying to keep her balance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:45 pm

under the bed is empty,and jack makes them both some grilled cheese sandwitches
Back to top Go down
Kit Kit

Kit Kit

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:47 pm

she sneezes and falls on her head

"KYA!!!!!!!!...OW"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:49 pm

jack runs into the room,seeing her,he picks her up in his arms and lays her on the bed again
"try to be more careful ^^...lunch is almost ready"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kit

Kit Kit

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:51 pm

"ok..."
she lies down on the bed and looks around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:52 pm

jack waks back in with 2 grilled cheese sandwiches,and hands her one
^^
Back to top Go down
Kit Kit

Kit Kit

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:57 pm

she blushes and she takes a bite and pauses for a second then in an instant its all gone and she blushes hapily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:58 pm

jack smile,eating his sandwich happily as well
Back to top Go down
Kit Kit

Kit Kit

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:07 pm

she is done and she watches jack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jack's home (entery by invite)   jack's home (entery by invite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jack's home (entery by invite)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next