Vampire Love Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Love Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aisu Ish BACK x3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Aisu Ish BACK x3 Empty
PostSubject: Aisu Ish BACK x3   Aisu Ish BACK x3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

Name:Aisu

Type:Neko/ Vampires Lover (haha i stole this from moon phase ill explain it in a bit)

Sex:Female (Bi BI BI BI BI BI SEXUAL BABY!!!)

Height:5ft 4.5 inch

Weight:115

Appearance:Avi once up

Wepons:um Shoku (its like a preistest ward off demon thingy >_< comes with the vampire lovers thing)

Bio:Her mind was completly wiped out in this wierd ritual thing. when she woke up she found her self living in a family of priests and priestests though she didnt know that was her real family. her family could see demons but she could not she felt left out that was only because she was the vampires lover she could not see demons cause the sight of demons or her shoku was sealed away and the only way to activate it is through a series of tests to face your own denying fear. she didnt know it but she could ward off demons on the spot by saying they don't exist cause she can't see them till she saw what she though what wasn't real...a vampire.

Personality:Loving, caring, confused, gentle, sexy
Back to top Go down
Ayane
Admin
Ayane

Aisu Ish BACK x3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu Ish BACK x3   Aisu Ish BACK x3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:21 am

:3 welcome back :3 approvedededededed oh and also you can have up to 3 characters.
Back to top Go down
https://vlrp.rpg-board.net

Aisu Ish BACK x3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Love Rp :: Regestration :: Character-
Jump to: