Vampire Love Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Love Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Church Doors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:41 am

Aisu is found on the porch of the church sweeping up the place and after that she gets down on her knees and prays before she walks into the church doors then she gets up and walks inside the church doors to a room that was known to be her room. along with her house and her families house that she does not know. she is the head priestest of the place so she takes responisbility for cleaning up the church area then praying to enter through the doors it was her way of being kind to the church.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Remy(Gambit) Wasnt supposed to enter the Church at this time but he did not care. He Had A Religious Cross On His neck. He Walked into the church and went straight to the Statue Of jesus. He Kneeled down onto both knees. He Placed his hands together and Started muttering some words. He then gripped his cross and Kissed it and then got up.
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Aisu sees the man and tries not to bother him but she wonders what he was doing in the church so late but she didnt mind
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:52 pm

jack walked up to the church,as he stepped on the ground nothing happened to him,tho he was a demon,his mortal side gave him leway..he walks to the church doors,smirking
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:57 pm

she turns around hearing the door open but not seeing anyone

"that's wierd hmmm i guess i left the door open"
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:07 pm

jack walks thou the doors,letting himself be seen,as black mist comes pouring into the church,a dark smirk on his face
"forgive me sister....for i have sinned.."
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:25 pm

"sister...who is this sister you speak of im head priestest not sister...but what have you done to have sined"
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:35 pm

jack laughs harder,as he extends both his arms to his sides,as he turns into his demon form
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:45 pm

she backs away scared like

"no no no you don't exist you don't exist how can I see you!!!"
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:49 pm

jacks bat like wings stretch out as his eyes glow
"oh,i'm vary real...arnt you going to exorcise me?...heh heh heh...."
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:54 pm

"i have nothing for the likes of you"

she trembles in fear

"how can I see you.."
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:57 pm

"you can see me because i want you to see me...."
jack walks twords her,a black mist following him,engulfing the church
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:57 pm

she trembles

"this is not true..your not real!!!"

she is backed into a wall
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:02 pm

jack walks up to her,s the mist lifts her off the ground,her fluting in his face

"...you have so little faith in your own beliefs?..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:03 pm

"let go of me!!!...I have faith in the living not the dead! now let go your not real!!"
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 pm

"dont you get it?! Jesus is dead,but i'm still here!"
jack grabs her neck with his large clawed hand
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:18 pm

"what do you want from me!!!"
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:28 pm

"....some advise..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:33 pm

"advise! advise on what"
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:39 pm

i'll think of something...heh...
jack pokes her w3ith his claw lightly
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:40 pm

she yelps

"why must you torture me you foul creature"
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:42 pm

shrugs
"because you call me things like foul creature...and said i'm not real...hurt my feeling why dont cha -.-"
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:45 pm

"the people who live here can see you i can not there for i told you can not be real and in my teachings from these people who live here and take care of me they say demons are foul"
Back to top Go down

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:47 pm

...thats fun..well,hows that working out for you this moment?...
jack smirks
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:49 pm

"not so well but if i have to ask you again i won't be so nice so please demon or what ever you may be un hand me and tell me your troubles or un hand me and leave..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Church Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Church Doors
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next