Vampire Love Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Love Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Church Doors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Church Doors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:51 pm

jack lets you go,but your still held up by the mist,jack walks around the church in front of you
"....hmmm...well,you wan the truth?..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:54 pm

"yes i want the truth"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:56 pm

well,i'm really not all that bad for a demon ^^...i havent killed you yet have i?
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:59 pm

"no but you atempted to choke me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:04 pm

"you hurt my feelings ^^ but anyway,i am the bastered son of a demon and a human...makeing me a fallen angle...the angle of death ^^"
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:09 pm

"so thats why i can see you your half human making you pure of heart...but i still don't get why you are here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:14 pm

"heh...because i may have been born part human...i was still born into damnation...i never had a chance to pick if i want to go to hell...witch enplanes by bad behavior,if i am going to hell anyway,then why the hell not?...what i want you to do is whatever the hell you can about it...and if you say you'll pray for me i'll kill ya..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:16 pm

"I can not do anything but pray for you or place holy water on you i have no specail gift im just a preistest"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:18 pm

"....then your useless..."
jack uses the mist to pin her ageist the wall,walking over to her
"what dose holy water do?.."
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:25 pm

"it burns away your sins and makes you a new"

she trembles again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:39 pm

....then try that...
jack set her down softly
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:42 pm

the problem is since your part demon the side effects may kill you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:48 pm

jack looks at her
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:53 pm

"are you still willing to try?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:58 pm

"..i would rather die trying to get to hevan then not try and going to hell anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:59 pm

"so is that a yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:00 pm

its a yes...
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:04 pm

"ok then i will be right back"

she walks to her room finding her jar with what seems like light glowing through the vase she brings it out removing the top and then poors the glowing water in a japanese drinking bowl that is used for ceremonies then she brings it over to jack kneeling before him head down holding the water to him

"drink"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:06 pm

jack takes the water,and drinks it down quickly
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:10 pm

"i must warn you once you are being purified i advise you to think of good thoughts starting now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:18 pm

jack looks at her,efore a surge of pain runs down his neck and stumic,he then looks at her agian
why?...
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:19 pm

"if you don't it will kill you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:19 pm

...ok..then
jack starts to think of kit kit
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:21 pm

"i sence that you love a girl thats good use that to over come the pain"

the pain increases
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:28 pm

jack lets out a roar of pain,as he starts to turn rd from his demon form,he centenues thinking of kit kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Church Doors   Church Doors - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Church Doors
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next